The FoodForwardX business accelerators can help you start your business or take your existing business to the next level!
Only about 50% of new businesses survive their first 5 years. Why do they fail? There are many reasons, but the most pressing one is the lack of skills and experience. Business owners in our industries typically don’t have the time or money needed to get the very necessary training they need to start or grow their businesses. Not everyone can spare the time or money to go back to school for an MBA, and one-hour webinars just don’t go into sufficient detail.
The accelerator class is held in person over the course of just 3 days (or 4 if you choose both accelerators, see below). Discounts available for 4, 8 and 12 students who enroll together. Custom training also available on-site at your location (minimum 8 students, travel additional). If you have a discount code, you can apply it during checkout. Look here for more information including upcoming class dates and locations.
OPTION 1: Food & Beverage Business Accelerator (3 days) – US$1495
(for food and beverage manufacturers, producers, farmers, distributors, exporters, restaurants, etc.)
OPTION 2: Food & Beverage Tourism Accelerator (3 days) – US$1495
(for travel and hospitality businesses such as hotels and inns, tour and transportation operators, destination marketers, hospitality executives, etc.)
OPTION 3: Both Accelerators (4 total days, common core content spans both courses, which saves you 2 extra days of class time) – US$1995
(for food, beverage, travel and hospitality professionals in a variety of businesses, provides the widest range of training and opportunities for your consideration etc., be sure to choose the 4-day course upgrade in checkout)
At the end of the Accelerator, you will receive a Certificate of Business Readiness in Food and Beverage Business (suitable for framing), which includes 12 CEUs (continuing education units). You will be far better equipped than ever before to begin your journey or grow your success. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Set up efficiently your new dream business or fine-tune nearly every aspect of an existing business.
- Save time and money by avoiding many of the common business setup or improvement mistakes (which you might not have even realized!).
- Save time and money by better evaluating existing and new opportunities presented to you (service providers, partnerships, offers, etc.).
- Improve sales skills and comfort level, even if you’re not a salesperson.
- Improve skills and comfort level within the highly complex marketing ecosystem.
- Develop better products that are more competitive and which sell better.
- Understand the finance/funding space and identify suitable opportunities for when you need them.
- Understand the nuances of your industry and aligned industries, so you can speak articulately about complex industry issues.
- Open up new opportunities by seeing new ways to solve problems, negotiate deals, and more.
- Understand relevant new software tools that can help you optimize your business operations.