Food Travel Monitor – Limited License


Category: Tags: , ,


​Limited License (your own use/internal use only) – individuals/entrepreneurs/small businesses (up to 20 workers)

Get this license if: you are 1 person working alone as an independent contractor or with one other colleague or a small team, and you’re using the information in your own small business planning. In this situation, you are not intending to republish findings to groups like members or area stakeholders.

Companies with 21 or more people or who wish to do more with the information should purchase the Extended License.

Companies with 100+ workers or 4 or more physical locations, please get in touch to discuss your licensing needs.

Please allow up to 24 hours after purchase for your individually licensed PDF copy to be delivered to you by email.

Your card will be charged €899 (in Euros). This is approx. US$999 or £808. No VAT is payable since we will from our office in the USA. You bank may charge you additional currency conversion fees. Want to save the fees and pay by wire transfer? Get in touch here.