Launched in 2021 to help regenerate tourism. Food & drink lovers are starting to travel again. Certify your area and its culinary culture as a noteworthy destination for food or beverage lovers!
Culinary Captials Certification
Do you believe in your destination and your area’s intangible culinary culture and heritage? If yes, then Culinary Capitals is a perfect fit to help your destination develop its culinary resources and visibility. As an Certified Culinary Capital, your area will benefit from:
- An Annual Performance Report (Culinary Tourism Readiness Index), with discussions about your area’s culinary USP, food systems recommendations and annual benchmark
- Sustainable food & beverage tourism foundation for your future strategies and work that preserves and promotes your unique culinary culture
- International visibility as a destination for quality food- and drink-lovers
- Awareness of your destination’s culinary culture, including traditional recipes, ingredients, and not-to-miss experiences!
- Cross-sector collaboration with local stakeholders, including business innovation, job creation and increased local pride