Launched in 2021 to help regenerate tourism. Food & drink lovers are starting to travel again. Certify your area and its culinary culture as a noteworthy destination for food or beverage lovers!
Featured Culinary Capitals
Culinary Captials Certification
Do you believe in your destination and your area’s intangible culinary culture and heritage? If yes, then Culinary Capitals is a perfect fit to help your destination develop its culinary resources and visibility. As an Certified Culinary Capital, your area will benefit from:
- An Annual Performance Report (Culinary Tourism Readiness Index), with discussions about your area’s culinary USP, food systems recommendations and annual benchmark
- Sustainable food & beverage tourism foundation for your future strategies and work that preserves and promotes your unique culinary culture
- International visibility as a destination for quality food- and drink-lovers
- Awareness of your destination’s culinary culture, including traditional recipes, ingredients, and not-to-miss experiences!
- Cross-sector collaboration with local stakeholders, including business innovation, job creation and increased local pride