Food Travel Research Summit
October 15 & 16, 2020
Why FoodTreX Research?
Are you interested in presenting your latest research relating to food or beverage tourism? Applications are open to all academic, instructors, teaching assistants, researchers, professors and others engaged in researching food and beverage tourism.
DOWNLOAD THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & TEMPLATE HERE
THEN CLICK THE BUTTON TO APPLY
- Co-Chair, Matthew J. Stone, California State University-Chico, USA
- Co-Chair, Roberta Garibaldi, University of Bergamo, Italy
- Angela Durko, Texas A&M University, USA
- Anne-Mette Hjalager, University of Southern Denmark and Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Gastronomy and Tourism
- Whitney Knollenberg, North Carolina State University, USA
- Byron Marlowe, Washington State University, USA
- Steven Migacz, Roosevelt University, USA
- Erose Sthapit, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
Alina Tomer Giurgiu
Gerrie du Rand
Luis Cortes Martinez
Brian F Lorge
Jose Maria de Juan Alonso
If you don't see your question below, check out the other Event FAQs from the pop-up in the lower right corner.
Academics of all kinds (students, researchers, teaching assistants, professors, PhD candidates, university department chairs, tourism professors or teachers, as well as anyone else with an interest in food or beverage tourism research.
The price is EUR 99. The price is the same for everyone – students, researchers, professors, trade professionals, etc. No VAT or any other tax is payable because we produce the Summit from our offices in the USA.
Not at all. All paid registrations include links to video recordings of all sessions. So, if the Summit takes place during the night where you are, or if you simply have something else going on that day, you can still get all the great content – on your own time. The only thing you miss by not attending live is the opportunity to ask questions and answers from the presenters.