Culinary Capitals Destination Accreditation
Accredit your area and its culinary culture as an important destination for food or beverage lovers!
Culinary Captials Accreditation
Do you believe in your destination and your area’s intangible culinary culture and heritage? If yes, then Culinary Capitals is a perfect fit to help your destination develop its culinary resources and visibility. As an Accredited Culinary Capital, your area will benefit from:
- An Annual Performance Report (Culinary Tourism Readiness Index), with discussions about your area’s culinary USP, food systems recommendations and annual benchmark
- Sustainable food & beverage tourism foundation for your future strategies and work that preserves and promotes your unique culinary culture
- International visibility as a destination for quality food- and drink-lovers
- Awareness of your destination’s culinary culture, including traditional recipes, ingredients, and not-to-miss experiences!
- Cross-sector collaboration with local stakeholders, including business innovation, job creation and increased local pride
GET MORE INFORMATION
WHY WORK WITH US
We founded the food travel trade industry in 2001. Since then, we have been recognized as the world’s leading authority in food and beverage tourism. We are our industry’s #1 advocate. Our Association proudly demonstrates 20 years of dedication to, and thought leadership in, the food and beverage tourism industry. We have already collaborated on nearly 500 diverse food travel projects and initiatives around the world. We have empowered all kinds of businesses, entrepreneurs, media, NGOs and governments to leverage the power of food tourism. Simply put, you benefit from working with the food tourism industry’s best.