In this episode #24, we speak with Rob Holmes. Rob is the Founder & Chief Strategist of GLP Films, an award-winning content marketing agency dedicated to authentic storytelling and ROI-based distribution campaigns for the travel industry. Since founding GLP in 2008, Rob has harnessed the power of storytelling and video to create positive impact for destinations, communities and stakeholders. Rob has traveled to over 90 countries, directed more than 200 films, and spearheaded a myriad of global content campaigns for top-tier destinations, airlines, hotels, nonprofit organizations and other brands.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How travel can be transformational for younger people starting their careers
- The power of video to tell a story
- The danger of food becoming commoditized
- How authenticity is about “real people”
- How to find the “magic” of great storytelling
- Why it’s important to be persistent