In this episode #37, we speak with Martina Jamnig. Martina is lucky enough to work in tourism in London, where she represents her home country Austria. While her professional world naturally evolves around promoting her homeland, the rest of her life revolves around sports, more specifically around football (or soccer for the Americans), and everything that comes with it – the passion, the enthusiasm, the singing, and of course, the community involvement. Originally from the south of Austria’s countryside, Martina is now enjoying her life in the big city.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why team sports teach useful life lessons.
- What to do when some of an area’s best food & beverage products are not exported.
- How a “transition dish” can make some traditional foods more approachable for visitors.
- What you will discover if you follow the road less traveled.
- How to make your dreams a reality.
Discussed in this episode: