The 3rd Annual FoodTreX Navarra Food Travel Summit took place this past February 21 – 22, 2020 in Pamplona, Spain. It saw over 150 delegates, 10 journalists representing USA, UK, and Spain and a very successful B2B session with more than 800 highly effective one on one commercial meetings between sellers and buyers of food leisure and tourism.
At Foodtrex Navarra 2020 delegates were offered professional and commercial gatherings and access to expert panels and presentations on the creation and marketing of food tourism products and tours. Additionally, delegates enjoyed a variety of technical visits to local food tourism experiences in and around Pamplona, Navarra region.
A big thank you to this year’s expert speakers:
- Nacho Calvo (Asociación de Hostelería y Turismo de Navarra)
- Anna Cuadrat (Patronat de Turisme Costa Brava Girona)
- Bendur Joseba Elizondo (Chef Independiente)
- Elena Valdés del Fresno (Turespaña)
- Erik Wolf (World Food Travel Association)
- Felipe Ferraro (Smartbox España)
- Chantal Cooke (Passion for the Planet)
- Irene S. Levine (Forbes, GettingOnTravel and MoreTimeToTravel).
- Ana Belén Toribio (Gastro&Style).
- Imanol San Martín (Quesería Aldaia)
- Janice Ruddock (Taste of Nova Scotia)
- Joseba Lazkano (Gaintza Txakolina)
- Marta Angulo (A Taste of Spain)
- Patricia Bermejo (Singular Trips)
- Roberta Bruno (A Punto Centro Cultural del Gusto)
- Tania Reyes (Gastronomics Projects)
- Lise Boursier (Bodega Otazu)
- Danae Rodríguez (Restauradores).
- Manuel Díaz (Country Mouse).
ABOUT FOODTREX EVENTS
FoodTreX events are quality, thought-provoking and topical conferences for the food and beverage travel trade industry, and brought to you by the World Food Travel Association, the world’s leading authority on food and beverage tourism. Wherever you find a FoodTreX event, you can expect the best content, the best speakers and the best experience.