Now in its second year – the FoodTreX London | Food Travel Innovation Summit taking place on Sunday, November 3.
This is the day before World Travel Market begins, for those of you attending that event.
We know there are a lot of conferences vying for your attention. We’ve compiled a list of the top reasons why you should choose FoodTreX London on November 3:
- New information. The content is about innovation in food tourism, and NOT a repeat of what you’ve seen or heard elsewhere. Also, the content you’ll hear at FoodTreX will not be repeated at World Travel Market.
- New ideas. New information helps you to think of new ideas to help you get or stay ahead. You need new ideas to grow your business.
- Quality networking. Meet leading food travel industry influencers. Introduce yourself, present your business, create new partnerships.
- Intimate setting. Our goal is quality not quantity. Ticket sales are limited. And in an intimate group, it’s easier to meet the people you want.
- Convenience. Piggybacked with World Travel Market. No need to spend extra money or time on another trip.
- Food Travel Matters. 93% of visitors engage in some kind of unique or memorable food/drink experience other than eating out. Don’t be left out of this profitable market segment.
- Food Travel is Changing. You can’t just put a list of restaurants on your website or organize a food event. You need to know who to reach out to, and how to do it in order to be as effective as possible and capture more customers or visitors.
- Concurrent Research Summit. This year we’re hosting the FoodTreX Food Travel Research Summit at the same time. Attend both summits for the same price!
- Quality Content. FoodTreX stands for “Food Travel Excellence”.
- Affordable. While other London conferences cost in the £695-795 per day range, we don’t think quality education and networking should have to cost that much. FoodTreX registration will be less than £395 (+VAT).
Come join us for great information, great networking and a lot of fun! Remember, FoodTreX won’t be recorded so you’ll need to attend in person if you want access to this fantastic content!