Fia Gulliksson is a respected entrepreneur from Sweden who is focused on creative gastronomy. A self- taught chef, she is the brain behind many ideas, businesses and projects. She uses food and culture as the tools to lead Food In Action. Her company launched a number of successful initiatives and sustainable brands catalysed the development for the Swedish region of Jämtland, an area that she helped to put firmly on the map. Her companies focus on providing enduring social and cultural capital to rural areas, and her companies are profitable. Fia travels the world to inspire others towards crEATive action, development and social transformation of their own local communities. Learn more about Fia here.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Fia's definition of a passionate potato
- How to become an Innovation Master by acting like a "C.I.A." agent
- What you can do to establish and then prioritize your core values
- How to bring your vision to life when everyone else says "no"
- Why you need to trust your inner voice